Preferences

14:19:00



Well, this is my first post on 2017. It hasn't been that late to start writing right? Maybe my english is not improving (still lack), but this time I'll try posting in english. 

It's just a random topic which is cross to my mind (actually because I can't find an interesting topic but doesn't need a long review lol). I am basically enjoy photography, even though I am not really good at taking photos (I still need to learn a lot of photography techniques). I do love seeing how people posing, standing, looking through camera lens while concentrating on composing good angle especially for them who take it with dslr or slr camera which is big and makes them looks like a pro. I even adore Daehan (the oldest among Song triplets) while holding camera XD Even just by standing quietly and concentrating makes a man (or boy?) look hot just the way they are in my perspective lol. And here is the compilation of some amateur-yet-adorable guys while taking pictures.




Min Yoongi

Song Daehan


 
Jeon Jungkook




Kim Taehyung (although that's kind of mirrorless camera)
And this one is the exception, cute one (Song Minguk)
 Ps: All pics credit by the owner



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Like us on Facebook

Total Pageviews